- Kahlon’s tax changes for real estate purchases – starting Wednesday June 24th
- Lapid’s attempt to bring down property prices: no VAT on first time buyers
- Double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments – the how, what and why?
- Major changes to Israeli real estate taxes and how they affect you
- Oct 2012 Mortgage revolution
Tag Archives: real estate
Renting in Israel can be a very harrowing experience. We hope this guide will point out some of the pitfalls. A new law passed in July 2016 is important to be aware of, see more here: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Fair-Rental-Law-passes-final-vote-six-years-after-housing-protests-500016 1. Always have … Continue reading