- Kahlon’s tax changes for real estate purchases – starting Wednesday June 24th
- Lapid’s attempt to bring down property prices: no VAT on first time buyers
- Double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments – the how, what and why?
- Major changes to Israeli real estate taxes and how they affect you
- Oct 2012 Mortgage revolution
Tag Archives: Kahlon
Following on from the widespread changes in purchase tax and capital gains tax in 2013 and Lapid’s attempts last year the new Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon also has similar campaign promises to fulfill to those who swept him into power, … Continue reading