- The Fair Rental Law 2017- enshrined protections for tenants
- Kahlon’s tax changes for real estate purchases – starting Wednesday June 24th
- Lapid’s attempt to bring down property prices: no VAT on first time buyers
- Double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments – the how, what and why?
- Major changes to Israeli real estate taxes and how they affect you
Tag Archives: house prices
Is there a real estate bubble in Israel similar to the one in the US and what is Israel doing about it?
The Israeli real estate market has outperformed every other Western market in recent years, giving rise to concerns that a bubble may be occurring that will burst soon, as it did in countries such as the US and Great Britain. Prices have risen 60% since 2007 and some areas have seen even more drastic rises. Continue reading