- The Fair Rental Law 2017- enshrined protections for tenants
- Kahlon’s tax changes for real estate purchases – starting Wednesday June 24th
- Lapid’s attempt to bring down property prices: no VAT on first time buyers
- Double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments – the how, what and why?
- Major changes to Israeli real estate taxes and how they affect you
Author Archives: Avi Unterman
In late 2017 the Knesset passed a law giving greater protections to Tenants in Israel. Let’s dive in and see what it says: The updated law provides greater certainty in many areas covered by a standard lease agreement and … Continue reading