- Kahlon’s tax changes for real estate purchases – starting Wednesday June 24th
- Lapid’s attempt to bring down property prices: no VAT on first time buyers
- Double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments – the how, what and why?
- Major changes to Israeli real estate taxes and how they affect you
- Oct 2012 Mortgage revolution
Category Archives: Real Estate
Yair Lapid, Israel’s Minister of Finance, recently declared that he would cancel Value Added Tax (currently 18%) on new apartments for first time buyers under certain conditions, listed below. If approved – against the wishes of the finance ministry itself, … Continue reading