- Kahlon’s tax changes for real estate purchases – starting Wednesday June 24th
- Lapid’s attempt to bring down property prices: no VAT on first time buyers
- Double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments – the how, what and why?
- Major changes to Israeli real estate taxes and how they affect you
- Oct 2012 Mortgage revolution
Category Archives: News Updates
In continuation of recent efforts to encourage foreign owners to sell or rent their properties out, the government has followed through on its threat to charge double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments during 2015 and 2016. The regulations state … Continue reading