- The Fair Rental Law 2017- enshrined protections for tenants
- Kahlon’s tax changes for real estate purchases – starting Wednesday June 24th
- Lapid’s attempt to bring down property prices: no VAT on first time buyers
- Double Arnona (property tax) on empty apartments – the how, what and why?
- Major changes to Israeli real estate taxes and how they affect you
Category Archives: News Updates
Yair Lapid, Israel’s Minister of Finance, recently declared that he would cancel Value Added Tax (currently 18%) on new apartments for first time buyers under certain conditions, listed below. If approved – against the wishes of the finance ministry itself, … Continue reading